[Xmonad] darcs patch: ScreenLayouts.hs: updates to the last API changes

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Tue Jul 3 12:56:37 EDT 2007

it took me sometime to understand what this short piece of code was trying
to do, but after recording, unrecording, reverting and studing and so on and
so forth, there we are. It should be working again.

All that just to emulate a nice xinerama setup for those who cannot afford
a real multihead setup...

Tue Jul  3 18:42:09 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * ScreenLayouts.hs: updates to the last API changes
  A silent API change broke this nice piece of David's code: Spencer decided
  to move screen details into StackSet, and there we went to manipulate them!