[xmonad] darcs patch: Add support for cycling through screens ... (and 5 more)

mail at joachim-breitner.de mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Dec 27 16:37:23 EST 2007

Thu Dec 27 19:26:35 CET 2007  mail at joachim-breitner.de
  * Add support for cycling through screens to CycleWS

Thu Dec 27 20:01:13 CET 2007  mail at joachim-breitner.de
  * Although I do not need the curr variable after all, this is nicer

Thu Dec 27 21:43:49 CET 2007  mail at joachim-breitner.de
  * display all visible windows on the current desktop in the pager
  This is my best shot at modeling xmonad’s WM behaviour in a way that
  the Extended Window Manager Hints specification allows.

  Unfortunately, we can not tell the panel what size and position it should
  think the apps are.

Fri Oct 12 00:55:58 CEST 2007  mail at joachim-breitner.de
  * EwmhDesktops reacts to messages from panel apps
  Hi,

  this patch makes EwmhDesktops react to ClientMessages send from e.g. the panel switcher.
  It currently only supports changing the current desktop (which at least for me is the most
  important feature).

  Note that you need my patch against X11-extras that adds ClientMessage support. You also need
  my messageHook hack against darcs.

  I tried to implement this without changes to the core, but trying to do some hack based
  on LayoutModifieres weren’t very satisfying. The code is still there, just commented.

  I’d very much appreciate any comments on how this functionality can go in, after 0.4, I guess.

  Greetins,
  Joachim

Thu Dec 27 22:01:05 CET 2007  mail at joachim-breitner.de
  * Merge in EWMH interaction code, without my obsolete Hook system

Thu Dec 27 22:34:31 CET 2007  mail at joachim-breitner.de
  * create a layout modifier that reacts on EWMH commands (e.g. from a pager)