[xmonad] darcs patch: Move ~/.xmonad/xmonad.hs to ~/.xmonad/config.hs

gwern0 at gmail.com gwern0 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 12:02:08 EST 2007

Mon Dec 24 11:49:51 EST 2007  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * Move ~/.xmonad/xmonad.hs to ~/.xmonad/config.hs
  This is an example patch for my proposed cleanup of ~/.xmonad/: it's  a major renaming change which will break people's setup unless they move their ~/.xmonad/xmonad.hs to ~/.xmonad/config.hs. The name is an improvement inasmuch as it is more distinct and clear what the file does, and doesn't mess with tab-completion (see my email). This patch is a set of search-and-replaes, and a move of the doc file xmonad.hs to config.hs. With all my patches applied, ~/.xmonad/ will look like this: "config.hs  errors  linux-x86_64-xmonad  xmonad". These changes currently seem to work fine locally. The next step is to update all the documentation in XMC.