[xmonad] Issue 110 in xmonad: Inconsitencies with combo layout

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Dec 23 18:27:00 EST 2007

Issue 110: Inconsitencies with combo layout

New issue report by dons00:
One user writes:

    "I use large monitors, and the ability to compose layouts is important
to me. A number of little things stopped working for me with Combo in the
0.5 release"

In particular:

* tab order when used in a combined layout was no longer preserved

Do we have an active maintainer for combo?

Issue attributes:
	Owner: dons00
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium Component-Contrib