[xmonad] darcs patch: add XMonad.Actions.NoBorders

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 15:28:45 EST 2007

On Dec 20, 2007 3:41 PM, Lukas Mai <l.mai at web.de> wrote:

> Thu Dec 20 21:39:53 CET 2007  Lukas Mai <l.mai at web.de>
>  * add XMonad.Actions.NoBorders

Hmm, I was testing this out.  If you open a floating window and toggle its
borders off, then it gets a little bigger every time you move it around,
since xmonad still thinks it has a border.  Not that I see a good way around
this.  What do people think?  Is it worth looking into this a bit more?
Should we include the extension, but with a disclaimer at the top?  I don't
particularly care all that much personally, since I have no desire to toggle
the borders on individual windows.  But I know it's a feature many have
asked for (specifically with floating windows).

-Brent