[xmonad] Issue 109 in xmonad: Xmonad sometimes crashes when evince closes

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Dec 21 09:55:24 EST 2007

Issue 109: Xmonad sometimes crashes when evince closes

New issue report by stucchio:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open a pdf file in evince.
2. Close evince. You can close it with the xmonad "kill" command, by asking
evince to exit (from the menu), or by killing the process with a terminal.
I've gotten xmonad to crash by any of these methods.
3. Get lucky. It doesn't happen every time, but definately often enough to
be annoying.

I expect xmonad/xwindows not to crash. Instead, it does, and I'm dumped
back to the login screen.

Xmonad 0.5.
Linux version 2.6.15-29-386 (buildd at terranova) (gcc version 4.0.3 (Ubuntu
4.0.3-1ubuntu5))
I'm also running gnome with xmonad.

I've attached my xmonad.hs file. Perhaps there is a problem there.

If this error is due to a module from XMonadContrib, please tag this issue
with 'Component-Contrib' below.

Attachments:
	xmonad.hs  10.1 KB

Issue attributes: