[xmonad] Issue 108 in xmonad: When the compleations window is open in vimperator, xmonad does not respond

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Dec 20 08:18:13 EST 2007

Issue 108: When the compleations window is open in vimperator, xmonad
does not respond

Comment #1 by andrea.rossato:
this is cool: if I have more than one tab open pressing mod-n will
bring me in the n tab.

which makes me think that firefox is grabbing the keyboard, which would
make me think
this is not a xmonad bug.

maybe a firefox one?

andrea