[xmonad] darcs patch: Add UrgencyHook support to Tabbed

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sun Dec 16 13:08:12 EST 2007

On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 09:20:29AM -0800, Shachaf Ben-Kiki wrote:
> I don't use Tabbed myself, but I hope this will be useful for someone.

I've been trying this bit of code, but can't seem to figure out how to get
a window that has the urgency bit set in order to test it.  Any
suggestions? Did you actually test this out, and see that it changes the
tab color? If so, how? (I'm in a catch 22 that until I get this working, I
have no way of telling whether or not it's working, because I don't know
what programs set their urgency flags...)
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics