[Xmonad] darcs patch: make code more compact in XPrompt.

David Roundy daveroundy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:21:41 EDT 2007

This should definitely not be applied unless it's approved by Andrea.  It's
a side-effect of my debugging attempt which resulted in the previously-sent
bug fix for XPrompt.  I compactified the code so I could read it (since I
can't read what I can't see, so a function that doesn't fit on the screen
is pretty hard to debug.  But obviously some people like large quantities
of superfluous space...

David

Mon Aug 27 14:59:23 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * make code more compact in XPrompt.