[Xmonad] Switching away from and back to a tabbed workspace

David Roundy daveroundy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:37:26 EDT 2007

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 09:42:05AM +1000, Dave Harrison wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Not sure if I'm the only one seeing this or not, but what I'm seeing
> when I have a tabbed workspace, is that if I have >1 tab in the
> workspace and I switch to another workspace that requires my current
> workspace be hidden (so not resulting in a swap of two visual
> workspaces), and then switch back to it, the visual presentation of
> the tabs is some strange munge of the tab I had selected, and the tab
> that had been viewing before I chose the currently selected one.

I don't see this (obviously), and more detail is needed in order to make a
guess as to how to reproduce it.  How many screens do you have? If you use
only one screen, does this show up? My best guess (given no information) is
that this is a xinerama-related bug, since I only have one screen.  But
I'll definitely need more details if I'm to figure out what's going wrong.
A screenshot might also be helpful.
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net