[Xmonad] darcs patch: remove LayoutHooks module (which is unus... (and 2 more)

David Roundy daveroundy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:02:43 EDT 2007

Here are three cleanup patches that are to modules that I don't maintain,
so they're only to be applied if the maintainer agrees, or you think
they're obvious improvements.  The removal of LayoutHooks is sort of
gratuitous, but a helper module with no users seems highly suspect to me.
Also, it may be buggy.  I haven't reviewed it, but it does the sort of
thing that is tricky to get right.

David

Thu Aug 23 11:45:20 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * remove LayoutHooks module (which is unused).

Thu Aug 23 11:54:05 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * cleanup in ViewPrev.

Thu Aug 23 11:54:37 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * cleanup in DwmPromote.