[Xmonad] NoBorders bug

nornagon nornagon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 02:47:15 EDT 2007

Good morning xmonad lovers!

I'm having an issue with noBorders full and Xinerama. Specifically,
when I mod-wer to another screen, that screen instead has its borders
removed and the first screen (which should be noBorders full'd) gets
its borders back, until I mod-wer back. I looked at the code and I'm
not entirely sure how it works, but I'd hazard a guess and say that
noBorders is asking for the current screen instead of the workspace
it's displaying, ignoring the fact that the two can be distinct.

Is the xmonad bug tracker the right place for XMC bugs or not?

Thanks,
- Jeremy