[Xmonad] darcs patch: Decoration.hs: removed redraw in case of... (and 1 more)

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Fri Aug 10 14:30:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

the first patch remove from Decoration a call to redraw the decoration
windows in case of a propertyNotify event for the window they are a
decoration for.

I don't know if there are reasons for it - I did not find any, in
which case I think it is superfluous and can lead to unwanted results.
David, am I right?

The second one follow the patch David sent for XPrompt: here we have
the same problem.

Andrea

Wed Aug  8 11:49:27 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * Decoration.hs: removed redraw in case of a propertyNotify event
  There is no reason to redraw the decoration window when a
  propertyNotify is send to the decoreted window.

Fri Aug 10 20:24:33 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * Decoration: don't crash when given a non-existent font