[Xmonad] darcs patch: increase default contrast in XPrompt.

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Fri Aug 10 14:14:22 EDT 2007

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 10:49:17AM -0700, David Roundy wrote:
> As before, if Andrea objects, I'll just move this into my Config... it
> feels to me like a prompt needs more contrast, since you actively want
> to look at it, while tabs are supposed to fade into the background when
> you aren't looking at them.

I do not object. As I said Ím not good with colors and eye candy stuff
(even with font, I didn't notice I was not even calling setFont...;-)

BTW, in Decorations.hs I used setFont, so in Tabbed different fonts
can be set, even if XMonad is going to crash if the wrong one is set
(this is why I didn't catch it in XPrompt... instead we should use
catch in Decorations.hs too).

Thanks for this and the other patches.

Andrea