[Xmonad] Some questions

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Aug 9 19:48:23 EDT 2007

kpdf and evince fullscreen modes are also broken, and kpdf generally
strikes me as a pretty well-written program.  I have no idea what hints or
tricks are supposed to make full-screen mode work, but am pretty certain
that xmonad doesn't understand them properly.  It's a shame, because it's
one of the easier requests to handle! (But I have no idea how to fix it
myself, so I'm part of the problem...)

David