[Xmonad] Issue 39 in xmonad: Printing to file from Thunderbird puts critical part of window off-screen

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Aug 7 20:29:58 EDT 2007

Issue 39: Printing to file from Thunderbird puts critical part of window off-screen

New issue report by mvanier42:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Fire up Thunderbird (1.5)
2. Try to print a mail message to a file

The file selector dialog window comes up at the upper-left corner of the
screen, with the one-line text-entry widget in which you type the desired
filename completely off-screen (or, in rare cases, almost completely

Darcs head xmonad compiled with GHC 6.6.1 (itself compiled from scratch) on
Debian Linux unstable.

This problem comes up in both full mode and tabbed mode.

I think the window in question should be a floating window, but it doesn't
seem to be (I can't move it with the mouse), so maybe when there is more
consistent floating window support this will go away.

If this error is due to a module from XMonadContrib, please tag this issue
with 'Component-Contrib' below.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium