[Xmonad] darcs patch: RunInXTerm: a simple module to run comma... (and 1 more)

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Tue Aug 7 06:32:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

I thought it could be useful to have a small module that checks for
the XTERMCMD and uses it for launching commands in an X terminal.

If you apply the first, then SshPrompt will use it.

All the best,
Andrea

ps: as you may imagine I'm fine tuning my XMonad working installation.
I knew I was going to love it - I didn't mean to waste my time when I
was writing the stuff I needed to write in order to switch -, but I
did not know how much more enjoyable it is when compared to my
previous WM...;-)

Tue Aug  7 12:16:03 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * RunInXTerm: a simple module to run commands in an X terminal
  This is just a wrapper around spawn to launch commands in an X
  terminal: runInXTerm will check the for the XTERMCMD environmental
  variable, and use it to run the command. If the variable is not set
  the command will be executed with xterm.

Tue Aug  7 12:19:11 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * SshPrompt now uses RunInXTerm to launch the command