[Xmonad] xmd and xmonad

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Mon Aug 6 13:13:54 EDT 2007

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 10:13:27AM -0500, Spencer Janssen wrote:
> I've got a theory: try calling closeDisplay before executeFile in restart.

I tried with no differences.

What puzzles me is that I can reproduce this problem only on my
laptop, while the other machine I have at home doesn't have this
problem (the X version is different, though: x11-6.9 vs xorg-1.3.0 on
the laptop).

I'd like to understand if something it's wrong with my personal setup
or this could be reproduced in other systems too. In the first case no
problem since I have a clean solution (change the authorization key).

Google seems not to be very helpful with this issue.

Ciao
Andre