[Xmonad] Resizing speed a major limitation to layout possibuilities

Tim hobbs tim.thelion at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 01:11:58 EDT 2007

I find that the slow speed of window resizing is a major limiting factor in
what layouts I can make.  The Rolodex layout would have had the farther back
windows be smaller, but firefox takes over a second to resize!  Does anyone
else have this problem?  Is it something that is likely to go away as linux
improves?  I think that if this is as bad for others as it is for me, that
the xmonad community should voice it's concerns about this limiting issue.

--
-
Tim
tim.thelion at gmail.com