[Xmonad] darcs patch (to download): XPrompt: we have completions and history!

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Fri Aug 3 09:17:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

it seems that I still have problem sending patches. Probably it is too
big, so please get it from here:
http://gorgias.mine.nu/xpromptCompletion.patch

With this patch we are almost there: now completions and history work as
expected, or at least I hope.

Please try it and report problems.

If the completion list doesn't fit in the screen, the list will not be
scrollable (whós going to scroll so many entries, BTW??).

While I would like not to change the API, the configuration can still be
modified. To configure your prompts use field labels. That should
protect you from major refactoring.
Es:
myconfig = defaultXPConfig {bgColor = "red" }

Hope you'll enjoy.

Andrea