[Xmonad] darcs patch: fix typo. (and 1 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sun Apr 15 02:34:17 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Here's a feature I've added (on my quest to make xmonad non-minimal...) to
my version of xmonad.  It's pretty crude, but I think some sort of
"rotating" is in order.  This way if I have only three workspaces with
anything in them, I don't have to remember their numbers, and don't have to
search through all nine options.

David

Sat Apr 14 22:56:16 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * fix typo.

Sat Apr 14 23:30:34 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * add code to rotate through non-empty workspaces.
  I don't expect that this will actually be accepted, as my code's pretty
  ugly, but it's a feature I want, and might inspire some ideas.