[Haskell wikibook] (fwd) Re: question from Yet Another Haskell Tutorial

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 08:09:41 EDT 2009

A new page has been added to the Haskell Wikibook, as an Errata page
for YAHT.  See the following message forwarded from Haskell-Beginners:

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:33:29 +0900, in
gmane.comp.lang.haskell.beginners Benjamin L.Russell
<DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:45:22 +0200, Daniel Fischer
><daniel.is.fischer at web.de> wrote:
>
>>Simple mistake. YAHT was never systematically proofread to catch all
>>such mistakes, so there are several still in. Nevertheless, it is an
>>excellent tutorial.
>
>Thank you both, Michael and Daniel.  I have compiled the information
>in this thread into a new page, "Errata," in the YAHT Wikibook,
>covering discrepancies between the original PDF and corrected HTML
>versions of YAHT:
>
>Haskell/YAHT/Errata - Wikibooks, collection of open-content textbooks
>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Haskell/YAHT/Errata
>
>Please feel free to add to it or to correct it as would benefit
>students of Haskell.

Enjoy!

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/