[Haskell wikibook] Greetings!

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:47:47 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Allow me to introduce myself -- I'm an avid Haskell hobbyist (though hoping
to be a PhD student soon) looking for ways to contribute to the Haskell
community, and have found the wikibook to be one place where I can combine
my love of Haskell with my teaching and writing skills to make a positive
contribution.  I've already overhauled the Recursion module and also made
some minor edits to the List processing module; please feel free to take a
look and let me know if anything I've done doesn't fit with the overall
project goals/style etc. (or just edit it yourself =).  For now I plan to
continue going through the Elementary Haskell track doing
cleanup/editing/making additions and so on.  We'll see how far I get...

Anyway, just thought I would say "hi"!  I'm usually hanging out in #haskell
and #haskell-blah (as byorgey) when online, and I plan to hang out in
#haskell-books now too, if you should care to chat for any reason.

cheers,
-Brent