[Haskell wikibook] hcar report

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:06:03 EDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 10:09:21 +0200, apfelmus wrote:
> We should probably present the human friendly mailing list address
> "wikibook at haskell.org".

Haha! I was confused by that until I checked my post under GMane.
Aggressive spam prevention, I guess.

> I'm tempted to add a sentence "Of course, one of our greatest dreams is
> an article from one of the very founders of the Haskell programming
> language." at the end of the second paragraph, but I'm very unsure
> whether this is a good idea :)

Heh.  Tempting indeed.  I'll mull over that.  It would certainly be nice
to have.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.