[web-devel] Feedback request: new Yesod development server

Jos van den Oever jos at vandenoever.info
Thu Nov 24 14:06:31 UTC 2016

On Thursday 24 November 2016 08:32:53 you wrote:
> I've just published a blog post describing an (almost total) rewrite of the
> `yesod devel` server:
>
> http://www.yesodweb.com/blog/2016/11/new-yesod-devel-server
>
> This new version is not yet released, I'm requesting feedback before doing
> so. If people can have a look, I'd appreciate it.
>
> I'm including the web-devel list, since this new version has very explicit
> documentation on how to use `yesod devel` with non-Yesod application.

Excited to see this. yesod devel is convenient and I use it constantly. It's a
bit of a CPU hog though. My projects large and the relinking on every save
sips a lot of juice.

Will yesod devel continue to work with cabal files? I've a fairly large set of
dependencies and have not managed to get these fulfilled by stack release.

Cheers,
Jos