[web-devel] Yesod + email auth

Karsten Gebbert k at ioctl.it
Wed Sep 17 14:28:45 UTC 2014

Hi List,

I'm seeing a somewhat unexpected behaviour using Yesod.Auth.Email. What
I'm doing is this: I enter a password into the form, but no email, and
the login handler redirects me to /auth/page/email/login which seems to
use the default layout (I specified a separate layout for auth) and does
not render the login form. I can't see a method that lets me override
where the user is sent on unsuccessful login, and judging from reading
the sources I should be sent the LoginR way. Any idea what I could be
doing wrong here?

Thanks all,

Karsten