[web-devel] http2

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Tue Dec 17 22:32:58 UTC 2013

Hi Kazu,

Thanks for writing HTTP2. From your description, it looks really nifty. I
haven't had the chance to look at the code tho'.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Kazu Yamamoto <kazu at iij.ad.jp> wrote:

>  > I don't like to see the print* functions scattered around in the public
> > API, they look like debugging aids for your development purposes.
>
> Please see above.

I may have missed something, but exactly what did you write in the earlier
part of your email that addresses Bryan's concern about the print*
statements?

The earlier part of your email explains why you used IO. But the print*
functions are debugging aids, no?

-- Kim-Ee