[web-devel] yesod mysql

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Tue Sep 17 00:56:57 CEST 2013

There is nothing stopping you from using whatever database library you
would like. I know there are at least examples out there of using
acid-state. You can use the simple option with the scaffolding or remove
the persistent dependencies from your cabal file and start deleting stuff
from your scaffolded site.