[web-devel] [Yesod] Re: Next version of WAI: cleaning house

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Tue Jul 23 22:58:01 CEST 2013

In Rack most of these things are known. In some cases this requires users
to configure the proxy to send headers.

One solution would be having the user state what values are being depended
on and having Warp fail on startup with an error message if it can't
collect them.
It is possible to expect some of these values to not change (and require a
reboot of warp when they do) and have them be part of Warp rather than WAI.

But just wrapping these values in a Maybe could be another approach.