[web-devel] The promising world of Monadic formlets

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:56:19 CEST 2013

Here is the example with better rendering and additional information as
well as some identifies issues to be solved.

http://haskell-web.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/the-promising-land-of-monadic-formlets.html

And  I made strong statements there.

What do you think? If you have questions or want to be involved in
the development of this and other related concepts, please send me a
message.

--
Alberto.