[web-devel] new field for Network.HTTP.Types.Status

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Tue Aug 28 06:19:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I compared several approaches:

Original (divMod):             40,280.7 req/s
Hard coded literal ("200"):    43,888.6 req/s
Array:                         41,566.2 req/s
A new field:                   43,098.6 req/s

This result makes sense to me. Since the new field is remarkably
faster than the array. I would like to take this approach.

If Aristid agree, I will send a pull request. My modification is here:

	https://github.com/kazu-yamamoto/http-types/commit/e8c2cf2672318e9f32ad3aafbcfa000efd146d66

--Kazu