[web-devel] http-types: Request for comments for major release

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Mon Jul 2 04:18:13 CEST 2012

Hello,

> The other thing is: Are there things you'd like to see added? Does http-types
> as it is have deficiencies that you'd like to see addressed?

This is not a strong opinion but I would like to add the followings
for wai-app-file-cgi:

1) Common headers

   headerLastModified, headerXForwardedFor

2) Header key to lookup [Header] (and to prevent typo)

   "accept-language", "range", "if-range", "last-modified",
   "if-modified-since", "if-unmodified-since", "content-length",
   "content-type", "content-encoding", "cookie", "user-agent",
   "referer", "status"

1) and 2) is related. So, I guess it's nice to define necessary
header keys and prepare headerXXX for the keys.

--Kazu