[web-devel] FilePath in WAI

Vagif Verdi vagif.verdi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 00:11:05 CEST 2012

Switching to ByteString does not break windows applications. WAI can be
perfectly used on windows for development, testing, even production use unless
you are building next Facebook :)

In order to see considerable degradation in performance from switching to
ByteString on windows, your web application really need to have a huge traffic.

But then again why would you host it on windows in this case ?