[web-devel] [Yesod] Re: Better web app deployment

Vagif Verdi vagif.verdi at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:19:33 CEST 2012

Why not ? It's an intranet app, few users, it does what we need. Its simple
to deploy (one app instead of several separate apps). Much simpler
infrastructure. Now i understand those awesome startups who deploy to
Heroku of AWS or what have you in hopes to build next Facebook. Sure, go
wild, nosql, thousands workers complex infrastructure.

But why would i overcomplicate my small intranet app, just because your
deployment tool is not flexible enough ? It would be simpler for me just
not to use your deployment tool :)