[web-devel] [ANNOUNCE] fb package, bindings to Facebook's API

Felipe Almeida Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:45:30 CET 2012

Hello, everyone!

I'm pleased to finally announce the fb package, a Haskell-only package
that provides bindings to Facebook's API.  This package is sponsored
by my employer, which will soon enough be able to become the copyright
holder of all of our open source contributions.

    http://hackage.haskell.org/package/fb

It's by no means complete, but we thrive to be as correct as possible
and to turn API errors into type errors caught at compile time.

Right now the current version is fb 0.7.2.  While this is the first
announcement, this package is already being actively used by Facebook
authentication code on Yesod (yesod-auth-fb package) and internally at
my day job's projects.

Hope you find it useful! =)

Felipe.