[web-devel] ANNOUNCE MFlow-0.0.3 an Application Server for stateful web apps with statically typed widget combinators

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:06:23 CET 2012

Here you can take a look at a complete example included in the package:

http://haskell-web.blogspot.com/2012/02/web-application-server-with-stateful.html

This snippet is the web page in declarative form:

shopProds :: V.Vector Int -> [Prod]
          -> View Html IO  (Either Int Prod)shopProds cart products=
  br
  <++                    -- add Html to the first widget
  p << "-----Shopping List-----"
  <++
  widget(Selection{
       stitle = bold << "choose an item",
       sheader= [ bold << "item"   , bold << "price", bold << "times chosen"],
       sbody= [([toHtml pname, toHtml $ show pprice, toHtml $ show $
cart V.! i],i )
              | (Prod{..},i ) <- zip products [1..]]})

  <+>                    -- operator to mix two wdigets

  br
  <++                    -- add Html to the second widget
  p << "---Add a new product---"
  <++
  table <<<              -- <<< encloses a widget in HTML tags
            (tr <<< td ! [valign "top"]
                          <<< widget (Form (Nothing :: Maybe Prod) )

             ++>         -- append Html after the widget

             tr << td ! [align "center"]
                          << hotlink  "hello"
                                      (bold << "Hello World"))