[web-devel] WAI/Warp 1.1 released

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Sun Feb 5 11:54:58 CET 2012

Michael Snoyman wrote:

> I've just released WAI and Warp 1.1, which is a minor (but breaking)
> change to 1.0.

Yay!

> The differences are:
>
> * We now use a Source instead of a BufferedSource for requestBody
> * Support for conduit 0.2
>
> This release includes updates to the entire WAI family of packages. As
> usual, there are various bug fixes/performance enhancements throughout
> the code base.

I'm running ghc 7.4.1 here and it seems some of the package dependencies
aren't quite right for 7.4.

This may be because yesod has not been uploaded yet. If that is correct,
I encourage you to do so because yesod is not cabal installable with
7.4 (deep dependencies on stuff like array, deepseq and directory that
definitely should not be upgraded).

Cheers,
Erik