[web-devel] [Yesod] [persistent] [postgres] PoolExhaustedException in Persistent

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Nov 4 17:38:33 CET 2011

This is being caused by runSqlPool, which uses runPool' from the pool
package. Switching to runPoolAllocate would mean an extra connection
would be created when the pool is exhausted.

Getting a PoolExhaustedException is probably an indication that you
need to bump the size of your connection pool. What is it set at
currently?