[web-devel] Persistent and caching

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Thu Nov 3 20:02:07 CET 2011

Hi Konstantin,

Your question would be better asked on the Yesod mail list where most of
the Persistent maintainers and users are:
http://groups.google.com/group/yesodweb
At present, Persistent has no plans to implement write-through caching,
although you aren't the first to bring it up. Good caching is often very
application and database specific, so we aren't sure how much widespread
benefit such a feature will have. We would gladly help someone implement
such a feature though.

Thanks,
Greg Weber