[web-devel] A logging system as a WAI middleware

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Aug 10 09:32:01 CEST 2011

Well, (1) isn't really an option: there are very specific reasons why
the code is structured that way. That said, I think it could
theoretically be possible to build a middleware like that anyway.
Also, it might be acceptable to simply output a more generic log
message on ResponseEnumerator, as it shouldn't be very common.

If you want, I can take a crack at implementing the code for
ResponseEnumerator, just tell me where you have your current code.

And for (2): I think it would be useful no matter what to have a
library function for debug messages.

Michael