[web-devel] Question about changes in Yesod.Form.Fields

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Jul 29 06:34:39 CEST 2011

The persistent test/test error message comes from the test suite,
which by default tests both sqlite and postgresql. I think the best
solution would be to create the test account/database its asking for,
to making sure the tests run correctly.

The web-routes-quasi dependency is spurious; I've removed it and
updated the repo (thank you!). Please pull the changes. As for
persistent, it looks like the failing test case caused the library not
to fail. Either try setting up the database properly, or disable the
"cabal test" call in the install-all.sh script, and then install
persistent again.

Michael