[web-devel] Evaluating Yesod and some issues with yesod-tableview.

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Tue Jul 19 18:12:23 CEST 2011

There is a pagination helper[1] that is maintained, although I personally
have not used it yet. The source code for haskellers.com is the largest,
most featureful site source code available [2] For the repeated form
elements you are trying to create multiple models at once? There is some
mass-input functionality available in the latest version of yesod-forms.

Since you are planning on asking lots of questions- please try to subject
tag your questions by component you are asking about (i.e. [Persistent]).
Also consider trying Stack Overflow or the Freenode #yesod channel for some
of your questions.

We always look forward to hearing about direct comparisons- those often end
up providing very useful feedback, and I don't know that anyone has done one
against PHP, although Blake Rain did start an application in PHP and happily
switched it to Yesod.

Greg Weber

[1]
http://pbrisbin.com/haskell/docs/html/yesod-goodies/Yesod-Goodies-Paginate.html