[web-devel] real Models in Yesod

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Jul 15 08:29:21 CEST 2011

Personally, I think we should only provide a single function instead
of allowing the definition of multiple functions. If users need
multiple functions, they can define a "wrapper" function in normal
Haskell. The reasoning here is to avoid "magic" in the TH code
whenever possible.

As for different types of triggers, how about attributes like
"onSave", "onUpdate", "onCreate" and "onDelete"? onSave could be
called for both onUpdate and onCreate (with some explicit rules about
what happens when *both* of those are defined).

Michael