[web-devel] yesod devel alternatives for sandbox environment

Eric Rasmussen ericrasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:37:23 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to get started with Yesod for the first time and need some
guidance. I installed Yesod with cabal-dev (which I needed to resolve some
of the dependency conflicts), and then discovered/read that I won't be able
to use the yesod devel server with a sandbox environment. I read some old
discussions on the list saying this is being worked on, but in the meantime
what other options do I have?

Since I'm completely new to Haskell web development I'm not sure if I should
be looking into warp-debug or something else as a reasonably easy way to
test an application under development. I'm definitely open to any advice or
other tips and tricks on setting up a nice development environment for
Yesod.

Thanks!
Eric