[web-devel] Request for help on haskellers.com

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Jul 13 07:58:25 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Since writing haskellers.com, I haven't had very much time to add new
features to it, which I'm sure many people were hoping for. So I
wanted to turn to the web-devel community for some assistance: is
there anyone out there who would like to take a crack at some new
feature they've been missing? You'll get to (1) give back to the
Haskell community, (2) get some experience on a real-world Yesod site
and (3) get your name attached to said site. If anyone's interested,
let me know. The code is all available on Github[1], so feel free to
fork and send a pull request as well.

I guess now's also a good time to ask which features people have been
missing the most, in the hopes that someone else will write it for me
;).

Michael

[1] https://github.com/snoyberg/haskellers