[web-devel] Haskell code highlighting

Jasper Van der Jeugt m at jaspervdj.be
Fri Jul 1 09:51:04 CEST 2011

Hello,

highlighting-kate is what Pandoc (and hence Hakyll) uses by default.
I've been very happy with it. My CSS file can be found here [1], it is
the pandoc default which does a good job on light backgrounds.

OTOH, highlighting-kate might have more dependencies than you like,
and if you only want to highlight Haskell code, you could pick
something more minimal.

[1]: http://github.com/jaspervdj/jaspervdj/blob/master/css/syntax.css

Cheers,
Jasper