[web-devel] [yesod][newbie] Yesod applications on foreign architectures

Daniel Patterson lists.haskell at dbp.mm.st
Thu Jun 30 21:09:49 CEST 2011

Does Heroku really support Haskell? My impression was that with Cedar they were opening the doors for more language / framework support (and examples of Clojure and Python apps have popped up), but it seemed like each one was detected as such by Heroku, which would mean they explicitly added support for it (even if it wasn't "officially" supported like rails and node.js).

If so, that would be very exciting indeed... having a dead-simple way to deploy applications would both make my life easier and would make selling haskell web development to clients MUCH easier.