[web-devel] [yesod][newbie] Yesod applications on foreign architectures

Jack Henahan jhenahan at uvm.edu
Thu Jun 30 20:40:52 CEST 2011

That could work nicely, I think. A local VM is no problem as long as the host uses a _normal_ platform. When I ran uname and saw AIX, I nearly did a spit take. :D Hopefully someday soon we'll have something like Heroku, and all these issues will be mostly meaningless. Maybe we can convince Y Combinator to fund such a project.