[web-devel] [yesod] [ Newbie ] Problem with Route type (was: [ Newbie ] Problem with Route type)

Max Cantor mxcantor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:35:48 CEST 2011

i get this a lot when I have a problem in the template.  Like I have a value showInt :: Int -> String but I refer to it in a hamlet file as #{showInt} instead of #{showInt 5}.

Also, might want to include [Yesod] or [Hamlet] in the subject line for questions about either of these.

if you could attach your widget files that would help.

max