[web-devel] Yesod developer meeting (IRC)

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Fri Jun 17 20:56:46 CEST 2011

We would like to get on a weekly schedule, and I don't want to discourage
PDT (including myself!), so how about an official start at 1500 UTC Sunday
(that's 8 am PDT by the way).

We will meet at Freenode#yesod. We would like to do a conference call if
that makes sense and is easy enough. If someone has a suggestion for a
conference call service, or other tools that might be helpful let us know,
or we can just try stuff out during the meetup. This is still an experiment.

Besides going over Yesod plans and working on priorities that are high for
the framework, we would like to encourage anyone interested in contributing
in any way to come. A framework isn't a boundary to not be crossed, but just
a set of libraries to hack on. Stop by and get some help.

See you there!
Greg Weber